This is a great opportunity to join a growing electrical contractor, supplying electrical services to the Midlands area. Due to our increase in our customer base we are now recruiting for a Qualified Electrician to join our team. NLT Electrical invest in our staff and we offer development and training, to further increase your knowledge and skill level.
We operate mainly in Commercial and Industrial properties, with a small domestic client base. Take a look at our case studies and portfolios to see what works we carry out.
- Be a fully Qualified installation Electrician, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Must hold an Electrical Testing certificate 2391.
- Hold a current and up to date IPAF certificate and ECS card or equivalent.
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, forward thinking.
- Be flexible to hours worked.
- Reliable, energetic – good with customers.
- A clean full driving licence – transport is provided.
Responsibilities and Tasks: This role will involve supplying a variety of electrical services:
- Carrying out installations, breakdowns, and maintenance in industrial premises.
- Dealing with customers on site in a polite and professional manner.
- Carry out EICRs on all properties and developments.
- Keeping the company van clean and tidy at all times.
- Be proactive and hardworking.
Salary/Package: Competitive, depending on your level of experience and qualifications. Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, with some weekends and overtime available. 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays. Employer contribution pension scheme.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Qualified Electrician, Electrician or Electrical Contractor looking for a full-time permanent role.
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity!Posted on 29th January 2021